Monday, January 30, 2012

1-30-12

First off, happy 6 month anniversary to me and Matt. Really doesn't feel like it's been that long. Today, I subbed ART at East Redneck High School. It was way fun! I didn't have any information left for the students to do, so that basically meant everyone (including me) got a free day! I studied for the Math Praxis for the first two hours while the students whatevered. They introduced me to a strange app called SimSimi which was basically Cleverbot. It was pretty funny! The other classes just kind of chatted me up. It was a pretty chill day. But, the main point of this post is to display this!
Weeee fun time! I got bored in my off hour, so I painted a ceiling tile. (No worries, most of them are already painted. I didn't just decide to ruin the classroom) So all in all, I definitely enjoyed my day!

No comments: